기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

The reason why I came to admit and go to the Shincheonji Church of Jesus

Q. What is the decisive reason for choosing Shinchonji Jesus Church?
 
 
About 8 years ago, when I attended a New Year's Eve (worship) service at an existing church, I picked out the words (verses) that God gives me that year,
 
"
 
🦋  Hebrews3:6. 
But Christ is faithful as a son over God's house. And we are his house, if we hold on to our courage and the hope of which we boast.
 
"
 
 
When I asked the pastor, he said, that it meant just doing a lot of evangelism. I didn't understand it well for some reason, but I vaguely knew that handing out tracts was a loyal one.
 
 
 
 
 
However, when I started reading the Bible from the beginning, I was introduced to the Zion Christian Center through a deacon who knew the Bible, and I first liked the opportunity to learn systematically,  if I learned the Bible outside the church, it reminded me of a church notice that kind of the place cleary Cult, so I told the center evangelist that I would quit. But when the evangelist asked me firmly what I would do if learning fits the Bible,
 
 
the Word that comes to my mind was,
 
 
"
 
☘️Galatians1:10. 
Am I now trying to win the approval of men, or of God? Or am I trying to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ.
 
 
"
 
 
 
I changed my mind again and decided to learn it until the end, and about six months later, I realized with my heart that this is the place where I clearly see and hear what God had promised in the Bible, and I declared that I had been to the Shincheonji Church the Tabernacle of the Tesimony.
 
 
 
🍎 Matthew 24:40
Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left.
 
As I knew that it was going to happen on the last day according to the prophecy, "I informed the people of the church that I was so proud of, but they were no longer trying to listen to me as a person who had already fallen into heresy.".
In this way, according to the prophecy of the Bible.
 
🌏 Luke18:8 
I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?"
 
 
 
As I witnessed the fulfillment of the above words with my eyes, I realized as a believer in Shincheonji, the place where the Shincheonji Jesus Church was made according to the Bible was right. I confess that I can't help but tell you where God's promise is fulfilled, since it is the tabernacle of the Testimony for witnessing Revelation 3: 12,21, and Revelation 15: 5. I was meditating once more that I can't help but preach the Temple of the Testimony, where God and Jesus are together because I had realized all that so far, as if it were burning in his heart.


😇 Jeremiah20:9. 
But if I say, "I will not mention him or speak any more in his name," his word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot.


Amen🙏🙏🙏

#Shincheonji #COVID-19 #FactChecker #beliefs


==============================

enblog.shincheonji.kr

 Q&A
https://bit.ly/3ackHSa



 

댓글

  1. I really want to have a faith that leads to a clear path.

    답글삭제
  2. Words from Sincheonji have truth and contain the reality that is true as prophesied. Therefore, the words of Shincheonji to form a new country, not the appearance of the previous world, are true.

    답글삭제
  3. Wow! this is interesting. I want to know more. How?

    답글삭제
  4. Very beautiful and hopeful. I’m grateful to God and Jesus, the early Christians and the pastor of promise for this truth which can save all humanity.

    답글삭제
  5. Thank you for sharing your experience in finding the truth!

    답글삭제
  6. It's graceful to live under God. Thank you for the posting

    답글삭제

댓글 쓰기

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Bible quiz 1

  Q uiz Time~~~ 01.What is the meaning of the figurative Trumpet? Choose one number please 1) A person 2) Bugle 3) Morning glory 02. Answer the following sentence True or False.   The figurative today's new song is the revealed word of the new testament. A.1 : 1)   A.2 : True Proof through the Bible Nuke 8:9-10 9. His disciples asked him what this parable meant. 10. He said, "The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of God has been given to you, but to others I speak in parables, so that, "`though seeing, they may not see; though hearing, they may not understand.' ***Trumpet in the Bible Isiah 58:1 1. "Shout it aloud, do not hold back. Raise your voice like a trumpet. Declare to my people their rebellion and to the house of Jacob their sins. Isiah 18:3 3. All you people of the world, you who live on the earth, when a banner is raised on the mountains, you will see it, and when a trumpet sounds, you will hear it.   ***Why did Jesus speak all

The Prophecies in Chapters 1, 2, and 3 of the Book of Revelation and Their Actual Entities

  “Everyone, ​​ do ​ you ​ know ​ the ​ prophecies of the book of Revelation and ​ their actual entities?”       It ​ says in ​ Rv ​ 22:18-19 that ​ one cannot enter the kingdom ​ of heaven but ​ will ​ receive ​ curses ​​ (plagues) ​ if ​ he ​ adds ​ to or subtracts from ​ Revelation. God wrote ​ this book, sealed ​ it with ​ seven ​ seals, and ​ was holding it. Hence, until ​ now, there had ​ been ​ no ​ one ​​ in ​ heaven ​ or ​ on ​ earth who knew this ​ book’s meaning.   📚   Today, ​ however, Jesus took ​ this book ​ (Revelation) ​ that was ​ sealed with seven seals and ​ in God’s hand, ​ and ​ in ​ Rv ​​ 6 ​ and ​ 8 ​ he ​ removed all of its ​ seals, opened it, ​ and fulfilled it. ​ Since there ​ was ​ someone who ​ saw and heard at Jesus’ ​ side when he ​ fulfilled ​ it ​ (Rv ​​ 22:8), ​ Jesus ​ sent ​ this ​ man to the churches ​ and had him ​ testify what he ​ saw and ​ heard ​ (Rv 22:16). ​   This man is the promised ​ pastor at the ​ time ​ of ​ th

The Content of the Book of Revelation, Which Had Been Hidden for Approximately 2,000 Years

  God ​​ wrote ​ the ​ book ​ of ​ Revelation Himself and was ​ holding it after ​ sealing it with ​ seven seals. ​ Hence, ​ there had ​ been no one in heaven ​ or on earth ​ who ​ knew ​ the ​​ meaning ​ of ​ this ​ book. ​ Yet, it says that ​ if one adds ​ to or subtracts ​ from this ​ book, ​ then he ​ cannot enter the kingdom of ​ heaven, but will ​ receive ​ curses ​ (plagues) ​​ (Rv ​ 22:18-19).   🌏   Today, ​ the ​ prophecies ​ of the book of ​ Revelation, which had ​ been hidden for ​ approximately 2,000 ​ years, ​ have been ​ fulfilled, and when Jesus fulfilled ​ Revelation, the promised ​ pastor ​ of ​ Shincheonji ​​ saw ​ and ​ heard ​ at ​ [Jesus’] side. Thus, Shincheonji ​ masters the meanings ​ of the prophecies ​ of the ​ entire ​ book and ​ even their fulfillment.   Currently, however, ​ the Protestant Church ​ and ​ the ​ Catholic ​​ Church ​ have ​ completely ​ added ​ to and subtracted from ​ all of this ​ Revelation. Then, who ​ is really ​ the ​ cul