“ The meanings of the prophecy (of Revelation) and what is fulfilled in reality according to the prophecy is what I am making known to the churches, worldwide, today. ” ☺ REALITY OF OUR TIMES FRIDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2021 “ The meanings of the prophecy (of Revelation) and what is fulfilled in reality according to the prophecy is what I am making known to the churches, worldwide, today. ” #SHINCHEONJI_CHURCH Beginning with Chairman Lee Man-hee ’ s audacious declaration, a round of weekly seminars titled, “ Testimony on Prophecy and Fulfillment of Revelation, God ’ s New Covenant, ” from October 18th to December 27th is currently being held by Shincheonji Church of Jesus, the Temple of the Tabernacle of the Testimony. #TABERNACLE Regarding the purpose of the seminars on Revelation as a book of the Bible that prophesied about the future of the Christian world with apocalyptic warnings after the first coming of Jesus, Chairman Lee emphasized that it is in accordance with th...









I thank God and Jesus that my spiritual eyes have been opened.
답글삭제