Q.
How can I recognize Jesus of the second coming?
A.
We can recognize him through
fulfilled reality and fulfillment as it is written in Dt 18:22. Therefore, we
can recognize him through the fulfilled reality according to the Bible (the
book of Revelation).
Dt 18:22
If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does
not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken.
That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid
of him.
◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈
John14
29. I
have told you now before
it happens, so that when it does
happen you will believe.
♬
Revelation22
8. I, John, am the one who heard and saw these
things. And when I had heard and seen them, I fell down to worship at the feet
of the angel who had been showing them to me.
#REVELATION #BIBLE #BIBLE_STUDY #WISE_QUESTION
#SHINCHEONJI #SHINCHEONJI_CHURCH

Thank God that the Bible clearly teaches us how to recognise the Lord's Second Coming.
답글삭제Now, I understand What John 14:29 is geeting at.
답글삭제What would appear as Jesus of second coming comes true?
답글삭제